CI HUB is the leading digital asset aggregator, enabling you to work smarter and more seamlessly without hopping between business applications. The philosophy behind CI HUB Connector for Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office365, Google Workspace, Figma, Sketch, and WordPress is to be a single source of access to centralized data and assets in your marketing ecosystem.
CI HUB is a fast-growing SAAS company. After the product launch in 2020, more than 1000 corporations in over the world are now working with CI HUB products.
To strengthen our team in Frankfurt am Main, Gießen, or Potsdam, we are looking for passionate and focused minds to join forces and drive new ideas forward.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be jointly responsible for the functionality and UX of our product and build new integrations for our partners and target systems. This requires an energetic person who wants to work in a dynamic and agile environment with flat hierarchies.
What you can expect
- You conceptualize solutions for new functions in our product together with the developer team and implement them in the frontend & backend.
- You always focus on an ergonomic and functional UI and take care of a performant backend code.
- You ensure high code quality and maintainability of our deployed technologies at all times.
- You are involved in the development of distributed, highly available services and interfaces.
- You are curious about new technologies, evaluate them and integrate them into your daily work.
- You collaborate with international teams and partners.
- You work closely with your direct colleagues Product Owner, CTO and DevOps and maintain a lively exchange among each other.
- Your unbridled passion for modern front and/or backend technologies sets you apart.
- You appreciate working in an agile, cross-functional environment and like to work independently.
- You have a high demand on code quality and clean code is no foreign word for you.
- You have experience developing components based on vue.js and node.js.
- You use Docker and Github in your daily doing.
- You ideally bring at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Good knowledge of the German and English language complete your profile.
BenefitsStarting your first months, we offer vacation days and holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends. Additionally, we have great team events and plan to work all over the world. In autumn we are planning to work with the team for 3 to 4 weeks from Bali.
- Permanent position with excellent remuneration
- An exciting job and cooperation with well-known international partners
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Modern equipped workstations
- Use of the latest technologies
- Team-oriented working environment with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Excellent career prospects for personal development
- Open communication and flat hierarchies
- Very short decision-making processes
- Coffee, tea, water, and jelly bears
- After-work activities
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
CI HUB is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (40 and over), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application with CV, references, and salary expectations, which you should send to us by using the form below or via email to: email@example.com