CI HUB is the leading digital asset aggregator and aims to eliminate hopping between business applications. The CI HUB Connector allows you to access all your photos, videos, and content in Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office365, Google Workspace, Figma, Sketch and WordPress without leaving the app. Never waste time searching for the correct photo in the right size and format again.
CI HUB is a well-funded and fast-growing SaaS company. After the product launch in 2020, more than 1000 corporations throughout the world utilize CI HUB products.
The Business and Partner Affairs Associate works closely with the Chief Sales Officer in organizing and maintaining structure associated with revenue producing activities. This role is a steppingstone to a project management, customer success, or sales lead role depending on the abilities of the candidate. Candidates for this role will learn a large variety of skills in a short period and will be trained to carry out the following responsibilities.
- Keeping meeting minutes
- Organizing and running effective meetings and events
- Tracking KPI’s and OKRs
- Maintaining the CRM (HubSpot)
- Reviewing pitch materials
- Maintaining Task boards
- 1+ year work experience
- University degree
- Fluent English
- Highly organized
- Clear communicator
- Able to work independently
- Experience in working for a consultancy or law firm is valuable.
What we offer Starting your first months, we offer vacation days and holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends. Additionally, we have significant team events and plan to work all over the world.
- Permanent position with excellent remuneration
- An exciting job and cooperation with well-known international partners
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Modern equipped workstations
- Team-oriented working environment with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Excellent career prospects for personal development
- Open communication and flat hierarchies
- Concise decision-making processes
- An enterprising, motivated team and regular team events
- Coffee, tea, water, and jelly bears
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application with CV, references, and salary expectations, which you should send to us by using the form below or via email to: email@example.com