Our new partner FotoWare published a blog article about CI HUB and why our integration is crucial...
We are pleased to announce the availability of the CI HUB Connector, an extension designed to make AEM assets available directly inside 20 different productivity tools such as Office 365, Google Workspace, etc.
Introduction to the CI HUB Connector for AEM Assets
We are pleased to announce the availability of the CI HUB Connector, an extension designed to make AEM assets available directly inside 20 different productivity tools such as Office 365, Google Workspace, etc. Improve your AEM workflow and release your team’s full potential with CI HUB Connector.
Simplify your content management with CI HUB Connector.
CI HUB Connector is the perfect platform for seamless access to AEM Assets in 20 productive tools. With our common interface, using the CI HUB connector for AEM Assets in Word, Figma, SharePoint or even Google docs will feel just like a native integration. Stop jumping from tool to tool and losing focus, just find exaclty what you need with just a few clicks
More than just a Connector - Watch the video!
"CI HUB has helped us greatly in the management of assets in Adobe the Adobe suite, having them available always and everywhere, keeping track of changes so we always use the latest asset."
- Digital / UX Designer
Key features and benefits of CI HUB Connector for AEM:
- Eliminate duplication and increase efficiency: by eliminating duplicate assets and streamlining the content search and retrieval process, CI HUB Connector enables your team to work more efficiently, saving valuable time and resources.
- Access metadata content: you can easily access and utilise metadata such as copyright information, descriptions and product information. These enriched metadata ensure that your content is properly contextualized, increasing its relevance and impact.
- Make the most out of AEM- Renditions – Low-res images for powerpoint etc. No more 2Gb presentations
- Streamlined workflow and focus: by eliminating the need to switch between applications and reducing manual processes, CI HUB Connector allows your team to focus on creating exceptional content and executing revenue-generating initiatives.
- Intelligent linking for version management: stay seamlessly connected to the content you use and efficiently manage multiple versions of devices in AEM. This feature ensures consistency, accuracy and better collaboration, resulting in higher quality content and ROI.
With CI HUB Connector for AEM Assets, you can optimize your content management capabilities, streamline workflows and leverage the full potential of connected systems. With a single, easy-to-use interface, you can increase productivity, reduce IT costs and enjoy unprecedented convenience.
Want to know more? Contact us!More about AEM Assets
Head of Customer SuccessGerd Glaser has 25 years of experience in the marketing and communications industry. He has worked as a founder and managing director of agencies and as an external consultant for leading companies. He has extensive knowledge of digital asset management, workflow management and is an expert on Adobe products.