Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 340 million images and more than 19 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world’s media.
Access Shutterstock images, videos, and music where you need it with the Shutterstock Adapter
– Search and preview Shutterstock content within the Adobe Creative Suite
– Speed up content searching with granular filter including category, license type, size, orientation, color, age of models, ethnicity of models, and more
– Simple drag and drop preview without committing to a license
– Similar asset search: take any image or video and search across the Shutterstock library for similar images with Shutterstock’s AI-powered reverse asset search
– Export directly into your media management solution (e.g. DAM, CMS, Dropbox, etc)
To use the CI HUB Connector to connect to one of the offered third party systems, you may need a login/user account with the selected system. The availability and/or the right to connect to the third-party system is not part of the CI HUB Connector or the CI HUB Services. To use the third party system there may be additional cost and/or agreements with the provider of the third party system needed. CI HUB reserves the right to remove third party system from the list of avail. systems or add new third party systems at any time and without notice. To use CI HUB Connector, a full connection to the Internet is required at all times.
One connection to replace them all.
License is valid for one person on up to 3 computers. Based on 12 month upfront payment. The VAT may apply.
All information, prices, and data were last verified in July 2020. To report any incorrect or outdated information, please get in touch with us.