CI HUB Connector for Microsoft 365.
All you need to know.
CI HUB is the world’s leading provider of in-app connectivity software for DAM, PIM, Cloud Storage, Stock Provider and Work Management Systems and you are one of the best partners for your customer when it comes to bring hybrid work to life within their organization.
But till today, one of the issues was how to integrate e.g. SharePoint or OneDrive into the existing environment. How to integrate all Teams, how to enable the different agencies with there needs for Tools like Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InCopy, PremierePro or After Effects.
Now there is a solution that your customer will love, that will offer you to deliver solutions and services that help creating successful customers and grow your business.
CI HUB delivers an unique Solution that works as Add-in or InApp Solution for all relevant applications your customer needs.
With this step, we have not only expanded our great product with technical components. Rather, we have brought an excellent and innovative mindset to life and made it a reality.
As a result, we can offer our more than 10.000 users a real increase in efficiency and effectiveness in their daily projects.
In the future, our partners will be able to map new business models and open up new markets. We are particularly pleased about this. Because that is actually what we have always wanted. Bringing great ideas to life, implementing them and giving them to our partners, who in turn use them to convince their customers and win them over.”
The in-app connectivity is available for Microsoft 365, Adobe CreativeCloud, and Google Workspace as well as for Figma, Sketch and WordPress and is growing from day to day.
With CI HUB, you can provide a proven, stable, and scalable solution for everyone in the customer's organization. Feature-rich access to Microsoft Sharepoint or OneDrive within the applications, greatly simplifies collaboration.
Setting goals with CI HUB for Microsoft 365
Reduce the workload
of your customer's team by up to 40%
with the CI HUB Connector
ACHIEVE IT WITH CI HUB
- Place images, graphics and text within the application via Drag & Drop
- Bring tasks and content together - within any application
- Work on tasks in context to your work - never leave your work interface
- Access Sharepoint, OneDrive or any other 3rd party system
- If you are using Work-Management Systems... Comment tasks and set status
- Search for tasks, images, text, or videos - within the app you’re currently in
- Manage content from 3rd party systems within Sharepoint
- One-Stop-Check within Sharepoint for availability, versions, licences etc.
- No more jumping back and forth - stay focused on your work
- Use the hidden benefits of your connected system like Full-Text-Search, Renditions, etc.
- No downloads or other manual tasks necessary to create your document
Get into Production Mode
ACHIEVE IT WITH CI HUB
- Separate the Management-Layer and the Presentation-Layer
- Use the ready to go connection in CI HUB to more than 60 worldwide leading system - no invest in 3rd party API
- One plugin for 17 of the worldwide leading applications
- No effort in managing roles and rights - it is included
- No matter if your team member uses Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, Microsoft 365 Applications, Google Workspace Apps, Figma, Sketch or WordPress
- One consistent tool with one easy to use interface
- Your maintenance goes to zero - CI HUB is doing maintenance
- Updates are done automatically
- In case of DAM Provider change - check our available connections
- Decrease costs for maintaining siloed data
- Reduce effort for training and support
- Have a full control over your digital images and content
- Ensure compliance and digital rights
Download our CI HUB for Microsoft 365 brochure and get to know how CI HUB can help you rethink the way you work.
Please fill in the form and we will send you a link to download the CI HUB for Microsoft 365 brochure.
* Form not visible? Please check the settings of your advertisement/popup blocker.
Don’t search, just use.
CI HUB connects all kinds of brand assets spread across various locations to the relevant people. Assets become easily available in your favorite creative or productive applications. This makes you even more creative and productive and improves efficiency and accuracy.