We are very happy to announce that the CI HUB Connector is now available as a plugin for WordPress.
CI HUB Connector is the #1 platform for placing, updating and monitoring images and videos from third-party systems such as DAM, PIM, stock media or CloudStorage systems and helps you to reduce workload and keep your “Medialab” up to date.
By adding WordPress to our family of applications, our goal is to help you and your team stay focused on what really matters… your work!
What are the benefits?
- No need to cache images on local environments to bring them into WordPress.
- In-App Connectivity – no Window hopping
- Keep your Media Library well organised (approved, available, latest version)
- Connect and access stock providers like Unsplash, Getty Images, iStock, Adobe Stock etc.
Connect to 60+ of the leading DAM Systems (Widen, Celum, Bynder etc.) with one click
- Access tasks and write comments in work-management systems like Asana or Workfront right within WordPress
- Place images from all the connected sources directly into your web-page
- Place low res images (renditions) – no need for downsampling
- Use Metadata Content and place it via drag and drop or via Shortcode
- No stress if an image is no longer available on Getty/Unsplash or any other connected System – you’ll get notified
- The plugin also keeps your website up to date. CI HUB Connector synchronises your WordPress Media library in Sync with your DAM/MAM/PiM or Cloud Storage.
Find out more about how CI HUB empowers WordPress users to reduce workload and keep their “Medialab” up to date: CI HUB Connector for WordPress.